Please read them carefully.
THESE TERMS SET FORTH LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT), AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT). YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICE IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION FROM WHICH YOU ARE ACCESSING THE SITE OR SERVICE OR ARE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD AND HAVE YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S CONSENT). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICE.
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Website https://www.learnarmy.com, and/or any part of the Website available on its sub-domain, and/or its mobile applications and/or or any other related websites and/or mobile applications on which the Services and Content is available. (hereinafter, “Learn Army or Platform, or “we”, “us”, “our”).
- Visitor: All individuals or entities that access or visit the website or Platform without signing up on the Platform
- User: all individuals or entities that access or visit the our & our third-party Platform, who mandatorily register on the Platform for applying to various Online Courses. User may be referred as “User”, “You” etc in the document. The definition of User will include Student Users defined below.
- Student User: all individuals or entities who mandatorily register on our & our third-party Platform for applying to various Online Courses and subsequently make the payment to enroll for the Online Courses.
- Customer: all individuals or entities that are registered on the our & our third-party Platform in order to use its Services.
- Content: Comments, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked to our & our third-party Platform.
- Online Courses: Curated, specially designed and produced collections of Online Courses available through our & our third-party Platform.
- Personal Information: Any personally identifiable information collected through the Site about the User, including but not limited to the User’s name, address, and telephone number.
- Program Instructor/Coach: Individual(s) who reviews Student Users’ project submissions post their acceptance into Online Course(s).
- Mentors/Instructors: Individual(s) who helps Student Users on various aspects (including but not limited to) such as clearing doubts, teaching additional concepts/topics, job preparation, understanding the skills required for a profile, interview preparation and so on)
- Service: Services that Learn Army offers, including but not limited to providing an online Platform to view Content and/or purchase Online Courses available through our & our third-party Platform.
CHANGES IN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Learn Army shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of these Terms and Conditions, use of the Website, or any part thereof, make changes in the features of the Service, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on Website, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of Website by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by User of such changes, modifications or additions.
REGISTRATION OF USERS FOR ACCESSING SERVICE OF OUR AND OUR THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS
- It is not mandatory for Users to register in order to access the Platform. However, Users need to register on our & our third-party Platform to apply for various Online Courses available through the Platform.
- You understand and agree that all information provided by you for applying to Online Courses on the our & our third-party Platform is accurate, current and complete and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- Once you apply for an Online Course, your details shall be shared with our Instructors on the Platform who will conduct Q&A sessions, webinars etc. to help answer your doubts & build skills. You understand and agree that the details shared by you while registering on the our & our third-party Platform will be shared with the Instructors to help them conduct your interview process and select you for the Online Course you have applied for. You consent to receive calls, emails, text messages, push notifications or any other electronic communication required to reach out to you, from the our & our third-party Platform informing you about the interview process.
- The mentorships, Q&A sessions and webinars on the our & our third-party Platform will be conducted by the Instructors. The sessions will be conducted by the instructors as per their availability. You understand and agree that the session slots will be provided by Instructors as per their availability and you will make yourself available for the same as per the time schedule provided to you.
- Your selection for an Online Course is contingent on the admission process and qualifying criteria defined for each Online Course. You can check out the admission process and qualifying criteria for each Online Course on the Website. Post the successful registration and payment, you will get a confirmation of your participation in the Online Course that you applied for.
PAYMENT TO ENROLL INTO ONLINE COURSES ON THE PLATFORM
- You represent and warrant that any credit, debit, net banking, cheque or any other mode of transfer information you supply is true and complete charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card/debit card/banking company, and you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
- While availing the payment method/s available on the our and our third-party platforms, Learn Army will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between “Bank/s”, or any payment issues arising out of the transaction on the third party payment provider system, or decline of transaction for any other reasons.
- No refund allowed: Once you have been selected into an Online Course and you have made the payment for accessing the same, the money paid for the Online Course shall not be refunded back to you in any scenario whatsoever. As we deal in online digital files and digital courses, there is no way to return the digital product once purchased. So no refund, returns or exchanges will be allowed.
CREATION OF STUDENT USER ACCOUNTS TO ENROLL FOR ONLINE COURSES AVAILABLE ON OUR AND OUR THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS
- Post successful payment of the fees for the Online Course, you will create a Student User Account on our or our third-party Platform to access the Content available for the Online Course. The Student User login ID will be created and must enter his/her password to enter the Members corner (“Login”). The Login allows Student Users to:
- Access the Online Course(s) that they have made payment for;
- Access all the Content available for the Online Course(s) they have made a payment for;
- Read the Content, do assignments, attend webinar(s), attend online sessions with Instructors , complete any other assignment/project that is required for the successful completion of the Online Course and give assessments/quizzes or any other exam provided by the Platform to allow you to get certification on the Online Course that you have signed up for
- Registration of a Student User Account implies, in particular, to provide a valid email address and telephone number that will be used to communicate between the Student User and the Platform and will be used as the unique identifier for the Student User Account. Student Users may be asked for their present city location and address for Indian taxation purposes. All email communications sent by the Platform to the Student User is understood as having been received by the Member, who takes full knowledge of the receipt of the email communications thereof. In addition, representatives of the Platform, Coaches or Instructors of the Platform will reach out to you on the telephone number and email id provided by you. You understand and agree that all information provided by you as a Student User for accessing the purchased Online Courses on the Platform is accurate, current and complete and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- The Student User Account is personal and cannot be transferred to a third party. The Student User commits to keep confidential the password he or she chooses for accessing his or her Student User Account. The Student User Account and the password are personal and cannot be shared, communicated or transferred to any other individual or entity, except as required by law. The Student User recognizes and accepts being solely responsible for use of his password and Student User Account. All usage of the Platform by way of these elements attributable to the Student User are considered as being made by the Student User. All evaluations, ratings, information and comments are also specific to the Student User. You acknowledge that if you divulge the information regarding your personal Student User Account to a third party who is accessing the Services, Content or the Online Courses, the Platform reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services and your enrollment in the Online Courses and initiate legal proceedings to the extent applicable.
- In addition, the Platform reserves the right to suspend or close Student User Accounts without notice for any reason, and without refund of the amount paid by the Student User for enrolling in Online Course(s) including, but not limited to:
- Making false, inaccurate statements;
- Providing false, inaccurate information about yourself;
- Reselling, assigning, transferring or allowing another third party to use the Services and access the Content of the Online Course;
- Diffusion of confidential, illegal or offensive content vis-à-vis other Student Users, Mentors, Instructors or any such person who is interacting with the Student User via the Platform or the Student Forum provided on the Platform (For example, pornography, libel, trade secrets, discriminatory content, incitement of violence and racial, religious or ethnic hatred);
Note: The Platform also has the right to delete any comments which it considers impermissible to be there on the Student Forum hosted on the Platform.
- Use, copying, illegal dissemination and illegal distribution of the Content and Online Courses which is copyright protected works, without express authorization of the Platform;
- Dissemination of unsolicited commercial messages (“Spam”); abusive or fraudulent use of collaboration tools (spam of comments, spam of clicks etc);
- You are granting the Platform rights to use your name, photograph, videos and any work you produce as part of coursework to promote the Online Course(s) in a reasonable and truthful manner. You are hereby authorising us that the assignments submitted by you, if found to be of a sufficiently high quality, may be published in blogging platforms in your name to showcase the work of our students and alumni. You also agree that the Platform will have unlimited and unrestricted (in terms of geography and time) license to publish the works produced by you during your participation in the Online Course(s) for promotion of the Online Course(s)
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PLATFORM
- As a Student User, you are hereby granting Learn Army and its parent company the rights to use your name, photograph, videos, your written and video testimonials and any work you produce as part of coursework to promote the Online Courses in a reasonable and truthful manner.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR STUDENT USERS POST ENROLLMENT IN ONLINE COURSES ON OUR OR OUR THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS
- Student Users of the Online Courses will get access to the Content available on the Platform in relation to the Online Course(s) they have enrolled for. The Content may be in the form of text, online videos, online lectures, video lessons, quizzes, assignments, presentation material, homework assignments, project assignment and materials, online exams and other educational materials and tools that the Platform may choose to provide from time to time.
- The Platform allows the Student Users to ask doubts while accessing the Online Courses. The doubts which a Student User posts will be also be available for all other users & instructors to see of the course the student user has enrolled in. The information put by a Student User in their questions will be Student User’s content and will be owned by them. The Platform is not responsible for such Student Users generated content unless they violate the copyright over the Content owned by the Platform.
- Unless specifically allowed, the Content for the Online Course(s) shall not be available for download for the Student Users. Any circumvention of technological methods or encryption or digital rights management system to access, print or download the Content of the Online Course(s) will be liable to be prosecuted under applicable laws.
- The Student User acknowledges and agrees that the Platform can from time to time devise such measures as necessary to deliver the Content in a secure manner and the Student User may be required to use third party authentication measures (through social media platforms, OTP through email or phone numbers etc) to access the Online Course(s).
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION
- The Student User is evaluated by the Industry Experts during the course of submitting various assignments, Q&A sessions, or any other activity that is required to be completed by the Student User as required for completing the Online Course(s). The final certificate of completion for the Student User at the end of completion of the Online Course(s) is released by the Platform. The Student Users are scored as per the internal scoring system employed by the Platform and the discretion lies with the Platform to modify, change and/or any previously employed scoring system without any prior notice to the Student User.
- Some Student Users might get opportunities to appear for interviews for job opportunities which is based on the Student User’s performance, quiz scores, the flagship and proprietary scoring mechanism developed by Learn Army. The discretion of awarding interview opportunities lies solely with Learn Army and their recruitment partners.
- A student shall be awarded the Certificate of Completion of the Online Course(s) if the Student User has enrolled himself/herself and has undergone the training of the Online Course(S), completed all the requirements of the Online Course(s) that the Student User has signed up for [provided for each Online Course(s) separately] and secured the minimum marks or the grade specified for any Online Course(s) as determined by the Platform.
CONTINUATION OF USE OF PLATFORM POST COMPLETION OF ONLINE COURSE
All exclusive privileges you get as a Learn Army Student User are only valid as long as you have the program access to the Online Course. The time period for Online Course access varies across the different Online Course(s) available on the Platform.
The Student Users have limited access to certain features of the Online Course(s) on our or our third-party Platform even post successful completion of the Online Course(s). Such features differ across Online Course(s) and are defined on our and our-third party Platform itself.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS ON OUR AND OUR THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Content and Online are, and remain, the intellectual property of SMARTABLE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED who operate the brand Learn Army and the Platform. All content or other material available on the Platform or through the Online Courses, including but not limited to on-line lectures, speeches, video lessons, quizzes, presentation materials, homework assignments, programs, code, and other images, text, layouts, arrangements, displays, illustrations, documents, materials, audio and video clips, HTML and files (collectively, the “Content”), are the property of Learn Army and/or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, patent and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights under Indian law.
- In consideration of the payment made by you to enroll into Online Course(s), you are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable licence to use the Content and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course and / or attending the Online Course.
- You (as paid or unpaid User of the Platform) are not authorized to:
- Copy (by any means), modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Content without prior written permission of the Learn Army
- Record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course(s);
- Use the Content in the provision of any other course or training, either online or offline in any manner whatsoever;
- Remove any copyright or other notice of Learn Army on the Content;
- Modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
- Sell, resell or share the Content with anyone else;
- Any violation of the above shall be deemed violation of the Terms and Use and will result in immediate termination of Services available on the Platform. Also, it will result in immediate civil and criminal actions under applicable laws being taken against the Student User.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE BY VISITORS AND USERS
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity in any manner which protects our rights on the Platform.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms Learn Army, learnarmy.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of the Platform.
Our and our third-party Platform may contain links to other third party websites or platforms. The content of such third party websites or platforms are owned by such website and we do not claim any copyright or ownership over such content hosted over third party links. We are not responsible for any content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Platform does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITS
- Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided on this Platform but Learn Army is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this website. Information and related materials are subject to change without notice.
- Reference to any product, process, publication, service, or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, and manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such third party by the Platform.
LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION
- This Agreement is intended for the benefit of User and the Platform and no other party may claim rights hereunder, whether as a third-party beneficiary or otherwise.